Haven’t exchanged your punch passes yet? Our supervisors are able to add additional times this week (October 20-23) to exchange your passes!
- Tuesday, October 20- CF Champlain from 7:30 am to 10:30 am
- Wednesday, October 21- Best Buy Parking Lot (Plaza) from 7:30 am to 10:30 am
- Thursday, October 22- 1111 Main Street from 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Friday, October 23- Moncton City Hall from 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm
If you have not returned to taking the bus yet, you do not need to exchange your punch passes immediately. We will be doing another punch pass exchange in early 2021. You MUST wear your mask when approaching the supervisor vehicle.
Masks remain required on buses at all times (unless exempt). For more information on what to expect while taking the bus, visit this webpage.
New Online Services
As of September 27, you will have access to a new series of online services that will make your trips on Codiac Transpo easier. You will be able to:
- Track your buses in real time
- Subscribe to receive route-specific information such as detours and weather-related cancellations
- Send text messages to find out up to the minute arrival times for the next bus coming to your stop
- Plan your trip using departure and arrival points and the time you want to leave and/or get to your destination
Find out more at app.codiactranspo.ca!Find out more
Alerts & Notices
Have you heard? We have launched new online tools, including better ways to get you alerts and notices that affect your bus routes. Find out how the alerts and notices notifications will be changing effective October 5 and subscribe for alert notifications to get sent directly to you to get used to the new way of receiving alerts before then!Info
Schedules & Routes
Get to where you need to go easily with interactive trip planning and real-time bus location maps. See where the bus is, how long it will take to get to your stop and view individual schedules.Trip Planner
Taking public transit helps you stay active and healthy. Whether it’s walking or wheeling to and from your bus stop, there are lots of ways transit can increase your activity level.Read More