U12 Bus Pass Program
The U12 pass program makes it more affordable for families to take the bus. The passes allow children under 12 unlimited access to all Codiac Transpo routes. Passholders must be accompanied by an individual age 12 or older.
Register today for your free U12 pass!
1. Fill out the form below. Please fill out the form once for each child.
2. Pick up your pass the next business day between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at one of the following locations:
- Moncton City Hall – 655 Main St., Moncton
- Riverview Town Hall – 30 Honour House Ct., Riverview
- Codiac Transpo – 140 Millennium Blvd., Moncton
3. You must provide proof of residency and proof of age when picking up the pass. Accepted documents include:
- Proof of age for child:
- Birth certificate
- NB health card
- Proof of residency for parent or guardian:
- Driver’s licence
- Water and sewer bill
- Other invoices with a residential address
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when picking up their pass. (Children are not required to be present.)
The U12 pass will be valid until the end of the month the pass holder turns 12.
To be eligible, participants must:
- Live in Moncton or Riverview and show valid proof of residency. (Dieppe residents should apply for the Dieppe youth bus pass.)
- Be between 6 and 12 years of age and show valid proof of age.
- Be accompanied by a parent or guardian when they register and when they collect the pass.
- The pass remains the property of Codiac Transpo.
- It may be revoked if it is misused, falsified, or damaged.
- Initial registration is free.
- Loss or theft of a pass must be reported to 506-857-2008 as soon as possible. A small fee will be charged to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged pass. Replacement passes must be picked up at Codiac Transpo, 140 Millennium Blvd.
- The pass must be scanned at each boarding and at the request of the bus driver or Codiac Transpo staff.
- The pass is valid for Moncton, Riverview, and Dieppe routes only and riding continuously on the same bus is prohibited.