NOTICE POSTED ON APRIL 22
PUBLIC NOTICE ---ROUTE CHANGES
Beginning on May 4, adjustments will be made to some routes in Moncton and Dieppe. Full schedules and maps will be posted on line shortly:
- Monday to Friday only -- the bus leaving Champlain Place at 5:45 pm will now terminate at 5:55 pm at Hennessey and Elmwood.
- Increased frequency on Saturdays providing 15-minute service from 1 pm to 6 pm.
- Sundays only -- the bus leaving Champlain Place at 5:30 pm will now terminate at 5:40 pm at Hennessey and Elmwood.
- On Sundays only, the 5:55 pm bus leaving the Casino will now terminate at 1576 Mountain Road (near Wilson's Gas Bar) at 6:00 pm.
-On Sundays only, the 6:10 pm bus from the Moncton Hospital will now terminate at 6:15 pm at Centre hospitalier universitaire Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont.
- On Monday to Saturday only, -- bus will terminate at Moncton Hospital at 10:00 pm instead of terminating at Plaza Blvd. at 10:10 pm.
- On Sundays only, the last trip will now terminate at 6:00 pm at the Moncton Hospital.
- Route map change to service the new Kent Warehouse.Rather than travel on Deware, bus will travel from Frenette to Commerce.
- The English at Edinburgh arrival times listed on schedule will change to 0:10 and 0:40 minutes past the hour on all trips, all day, seven days per week.
- The K.E. Spencer Memorial Home arrival time listed on schedule will change to 0:10 and 0:40 minutes past the hour on all trips, all day, seven days per week.
-On Sundays only, the 5:53 pm bus from Horsman/Berry Mills will now terminate at 1576 Mountain Road (near Wilson's Gas Bar).
-The route description has changed, although times at primary arrival locations on the schedule will remain the same.Bus will now travel on the following route: Place Champlain Place, Régis, Acadie, Champlain, Dawson, Adélard-Savoie, Aviation, Englehart, boul. Dieppe Blvd., Chartersville, Pascal, Champlain, Collège, Gould, Acadie, Régis, Place Champlain Place.
- The route description has changed, although times at primary arrival locations on the schedule will remain the same. Bus will now travel on the following route: Place Champlain Place, Régis, Acadie, Champlain, Marché, Gauvin, Thomas, Centrale, Clarence-Cormier, Bourque, Chartersville, Thomas, Gauvin, Acadie, Régis, Place Champlain Place.
NOTICE POSTED ON APRIL 14
Please be advised that bike racks will be installed on all buses by the end of April.
For the latest updates, customers are also encouraged to “like” the City of Moncton’s official Facebook page facebook.com/cityofmoncton.villedemoncton or follow the City on Twitter twitter.com/CityofMoncton.
Disclaimer: All construction detours are in effect only when the streets are closed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our customers. For questions or concerns, call 857-2008.